Glenreagh nestles on the banks of the Orara River midway between Grafton and Coffs Harbour on the scenic, fully sealed alternate route to the Pacific Highway. The village is also linked to Corindi and the Pacific Highway by a scenic drive over to the coastal regions.
The town was first settled in the 1800’s and was a prime grazing area for cattle and sheep. There was also a small mining population with gold found in a nearby creek.
Today the town has a hotel, swimming pool, service station, primary school, general store, tennis courts and a tranquil park on the river banks perfect for picnicking.
With a choice of small town lots, small rural/residential acreages as well as large 100 acre plus properties within close vicinity, Glenreagh offers a great choice for anyone who enjoys a quieter, country lifestyle.